Thu, Mar 10|
Help! I Have a Picky Eater!
An interactive class that equips families with the tools to help reduce mealtime stress.
Time & Location
Mar 10, 2022, 4:00 PM – 5:30 PM MST
About the Event
Mealtime Connections is excited to offer a course for parents struggling with mealtime stress.
- Does your child hate coming to the dinner table?
- Do they refuse new foods when offered?
- Do you stress about their diet including varieties of foods offered?
- Is it really difficult to change aspects of the mealtime?
- Do you feel like you are the ONLY parent going through this?
Then join us to as we discuss:
- Practical strategies to begin implementing TODAY including ways to incorporate new foods while decreasing mealtime stress
- Lifelong skills that we can begin work on now
- Finding ways to celebrate your little one in the midst of mealtime stress
- Creating a team dynamic between you and your child
- Next step options if more intervention is needed
Virtual Class Ticket